So Long Ray’s Hell Burger Too… A Redux
This is not a repeat.
Now, almost six months later, the burger-turned-steak-and-cheese-turned-burger joint is taking a turn once again and will open as Nice ‘n’ Greasy, Steak ‘n’ Cheesy on Monday, Washingtonian’s Todd Kliman reports.
Latest Burger Haps
- Mad Fox’s Drunken Pilgrim is the Burger to Eat on Thanksgiving Eve
- Mixing Fancy Burgers With Fancy Wine at The Capital Grille
- There’s a Damn Flock of Turkey Burgers in D.C. This Month [NOVEMBER BOTMs]
- Forget Canada, We Have Our Own Reese’s-Stuffed Burger Right Here in Fairfax
- Embrace the Brats with Oktoberfest Burgers [OCTOBER BOTMs]