So Long Ray’s Hell Burger Too… A Redux
This is not a repeat.
Now, almost six months later, the burger-turned-steak-and-cheese-turned-burger joint is taking a turn once again and will open as Nice ‘n’ Greasy, Steak ‘n’ Cheesy on Monday, Washingtonian’s Todd Kliman reports.
Latest Burger Haps
- National Burger Week 2015 Wrap Up: We Ate a Hell of a Lot of Meat
- It’s National Hamburger Day So Go Forth & Feast
- BEEF BRIEF: Station 4’s Smoked Kobe-Style Burger is One We’d Eat Again
- City Burger + Burger Days = Monte Cristo Burger This Thursday [YOU’RE WELCOME]
- What Was Your Favorite Burger Days Burger Week Burger? [POLL]