So Long Ray’s Hell Burger Too… A Redux
This is not a repeat.
Now, almost six months later, the burger-turned-steak-and-cheese-turned-burger joint is taking a turn once again and will open as Nice ‘n’ Greasy, Steak ‘n’ Cheesy on Monday, Washingtonian’s Todd Kliman reports.
Latest Burger Haps
- Burger Bars Are Coming D.C., Be Prepared
- The Chicken is So Good at Boss Shepherd’s, We Forgot About Its Burger [BEEF BRIEF]
- Sriracha Takes Center Stage for April’s BOTMs
- Mad Fox & Burger Days Collaborate on Chicken & Waffle Burger for F.C. Restaurant Week
- Soak Up the Booze With These Burgers on St. Patrick’s Day