So Long Ray’s Hell Burger Too… A Redux
This is not a repeat.
Now, almost six months later, the burger-turned-steak-and-cheese-turned-burger joint is taking a turn once again and will open as Nice ‘n’ Greasy, Steak ‘n’ Cheesy on Monday, Washingtonian’s Todd Kliman reports.
Latest Burger Haps
- New Bacon-and-Beer Caramelized Onion Burger Comes to Shake Shack
- We Downed All 16 Burgers at Saturday’s DC Burger Bash
- Burger Tap & Shake Opening Today in Tenleytown [Mo’ Burgers]
- BTS Goes French, Social Does Vietnamese & Bacon Jammin’ at Dogwood [JULY BOTMs]
- It’s So Patriotic, This Burger Deserves a Salute Before Each Bite