Return of Hell Burger Too
Can’t say we’re not
a little happyÂ completely stoked about this news.
Burgers have proven their superiority once again as the steak and cheese spot Michael Landrum opened just one month ago in the place of Ray’s Hell Burger Too is now just a memory. The space has reverted back into the offshoot of one of our favorite D.C. burger joints.Â Yup, Hell Burger Too is back.
And just like that, everything is right again in the world.
In an interview, Landrum tells ARLnow that “people don’t like change” and rhetorically asks, “why mess with something that works?”
Uh, Mike, we coulda saved you a headache or two if you just came to Burger Days before you decided to try the whole steak and cheese experiment.
(If you find you still have a hankering for Landrum’s steak and cheese, it’s now on the menu down the street at Ray’s to the Third.)
Latest Burger Haps
- Mad Fox’s Drunken Pilgrim is the Burger to Eat on Thanksgiving Eve
- Mixing Fancy Burgers With Fancy Wine at The Capital Grille
- There’s a Damn Flock of Turkey Burgers in D.C. This Month [NOVEMBER BOTMs]
- Forget Canada, We Have Our Own Reese’s-Stuffed Burger Right Here in Fairfax
- Embrace the Brats with Oktoberfest Burgers [OCTOBER BOTMs]