Return of Hell Burger Too
Can’t say we’re not
a little happyÂ completely stoked about this news.
Burgers have proven their superiority once again as the steak and cheese spot Michael Landrum opened just one month ago in the place of Ray’s Hell Burger Too is now just a memory. The space has reverted back into the offshoot of one of our favorite D.C. burger joints.Â Yup, Hell Burger Too is back.
And just like that, everything is right again in the world.
In an interview, Landrum tells ARLnow that “people don’t like change” and rhetorically asks, “why mess with something that works?”
Uh, Mike, we coulda saved you a headache or two if you just came to Burger Days before you decided to try the whole steak and cheese experiment.
(If you find you still have a hankering for Landrum’s steak and cheese, it’s now on the menu down the street at Ray’s to the Third.)
Latest Burger Haps
- It’s So Patriotic, This Burger Deserves a Salute Before Each Bite
- BTS Sets Opening in Tenleytown for July 6 [Mo’ Burgers]
- 1 Day. 16 Burgers. We’re So Ready for the D.C. BRGR Battle
- An Annandale Inspired Burger, Tzatziki-Covered Lamb Plus Steak & Cheese [JUNE BOTMs]
- National Burger Week 2015 Wrap Up: We Ate a Hell of a Lot of Meat