Korean Kraze Burger Opening Somewhere in Maryland. Or Virginia. Or D.C.
Korean burger joint Kraze Burger is looking to open “somewhere in Bethesda,” says the Washington City Paper.
Yes, that’s all they reported.
There have been grumbles that the East Asian burger is on its way to the D.C. area for a while now; last August the Washington Business Journal reported they were looking to open a couple of locations in both D.C. and Virginia, their first in the U.S.
Kraze, with over 110 locations worldwide in Singapore, Macao and Korea,Â first opened in Korea in 1998. It’s advertised as an “American dining experience,” but all we know about the joint is that it’s crazy– I mean, just look at that logo. It’s backwards! We’ve also heard it compared to In-N-Out in a few reviews online, but that’s about it.
There have been no reports on when any of the locations,Â whereverÂ they may be, will open.
Latest Burger Haps
- It’s National Hamburger Day So Go Forth & Feast
- BEEF BRIEF: Station 4’s Smoked Kobe-Style Burger is One We’d Eat Again
- City Burger + Burger Days = Monte Cristo Burger This Thursday [YOU’RE WELCOME]
- What Was Your Favorite Burger Days Burger Week Burger? [POLL]
- Don’t Be Afraid of Right Proper’s Spam-a-fied No Ka Oi Burger