Harry’s Goes Burgers
Just like clockwork, a new week and another new burger joint is coming to town.
A D.C.Â restaurantÂ veteran is switching up its formula and moving burgers to the forefront of their joint. Get ready for Harry’s Smokehouse-Burgers & BBQ.
The Washington Business Journal reports that the Harry’s Tap Room in Pentagon City Mall will be converting to a burger-centric spot, debuting next Tuesday, May 3.
They plan to have six different burgers (turkey to grass-fed beef) along with fried chicken and an assortment of barbecue meats.
The reason for the switch? Harry’s co-owner, Michael Sternberg, says it’s because Harry’s burgers are such big sellers.
He also says this won’t be their lone location.
Bring it on Harry.
Latest Burger Haps
- Burger Bars Are Coming D.C., Be Prepared
- The Chicken is So Good at Boss Shepherd’s, We Forgot About Its Burger [BEEF BRIEF]
- Sriracha Takes Center Stage for April’s BOTMs
- Mad Fox & Burger Days Collaborate on Chicken & Waffle Burger for F.C. Restaurant Week
- Soak Up the Booze With These Burgers on St. Patrick’s Day