Harry’s Goes Burgers
Just like clockwork, a new week and another new burger joint is coming to town.
A D.C.Â restaurantÂ veteran is switching up its formula and moving burgers to the forefront of their joint. Get ready for Harry’s Smokehouse-Burgers & BBQ.
The Washington Business Journal reports that the Harry’s Tap Room in Pentagon City Mall will be converting to a burger-centric spot, debuting next Tuesday, May 3.
They plan to have six different burgers (turkey to grass-fed beef) along with fried chicken and an assortment of barbecue meats.
The reason for the switch? Harry’s co-owner, Michael Sternberg, says it’s because Harry’s burgers are such big sellers.
He also says this won’t be their lone location.
Bring it on Harry.
Latest Burger Haps
- It’s So Patriotic, This Burger Deserves a Salute Before Each Bite
- BTS Sets Opening in Tenleytown for July 6 [Mo’ Burgers]
- 1 Day. 16 Burgers. We’re So Ready for the D.C. BRGR Battle
- An Annandale Inspired Burger, Tzatziki-Covered Lamb Plus Steak & Cheese [JUNE BOTMs]
- National Burger Week 2015 Wrap Up: We Ate a Hell of a Lot of Meat