Harry’s Goes Burgers
Just like clockwork, a new week and another new burger joint is coming to town.
A D.C.Â restaurantÂ veteran is switching up its formula and moving burgers to the forefront of their joint. Get ready for Harry’s Smokehouse-Burgers & BBQ.
The Washington Business Journal reports that the Harry’s Tap Room in Pentagon City Mall will be converting to a burger-centric spot, debuting next Tuesday, May 3.
They plan to have six different burgers (turkey to grass-fed beef) along with fried chicken and an assortment of barbecue meats.
The reason for the switch? Harry’s co-owner, Michael Sternberg, says it’s because Harry’s burgers are such big sellers.
He also says this won’t be their lone location.
Bring it on Harry.
Latest Burger Haps
- Guy Fieri’s New Vegas Restaurant Features ‘Meat Blankets’
- A Korean Winner, Spicy Pimento & Tasty Bunny Sandwiches [BOTM Review]
- “Not Another 5 Guys”: PYT’s Crazy, Insane & Wonderful Burgers Are Making Their Way to D.C.
- Trummer’s Burger Bar Kicks Ass at Everything But the Beef
- BTS Busts Out the Bunny Burgers Just in Time for Easter [April BOTMs]