Fresh Cut Fries Coming to D.C. Shake Shacks in 2 Weeks
Say goodbye to Shake Shack‘s crinkle cut fries, D.C., they’re about to be kicked to the curb.
In two weeks time, the frozen Ore-Ida-lookin’ spuds at both D.C. locations will be replaced by the brand-spankin’ new fresh cuts the burger joint announced last year. On April 15, the new twice-cooked fries start slinging at the DuPont Shack and then on the 16th they’ll roll out to the F Street spot, a rep confirmed to us today.
You’ll still be able to get a crinkle cut fix at Nats Park as the stadium will continue to sell the frozen fries through the 2014 season. Next year, however, it’s freshy-fresh time.
While we’ll always have a spot in our starchy hearts for the frozen suckers, we’re looking forward to getting a piece of the new guys.
What do you think of the switch?
Shake Shack | 1216 18th Street NW | 800 F Street NW | DC | shakeshack.com
Latest Burger Haps
- Burger Week 2015 Reveal: 2 Down, 5 to Go
- This Year’s National Hamburger Week Will Be the Best One Yet
- Burger Bars Are Coming D.C., Be Prepared
- The Chicken is So Good at Boss Shepherd’s, We Forgot About Its Burger [BEEF BRIEF]
- Sriracha Takes Center Stage for April’s BOTMs