Fresh Cut Fries Coming to D.C. Shake Shacks in 2 Weeks
Say goodbye to Shake Shack‘s crinkle cut fries, D.C., they’re about to be kicked to the curb.
In two weeks time, the frozen Ore-Ida-lookin’ spuds at both D.C. locations will be replaced by the brand-spankin’ new fresh cuts the burger joint announced last year. On April 15, the new twice-cooked fries start slinging at the DuPont Shack and then on the 16th they’ll roll out to the F Street spot, a rep confirmed to us today.
You’ll still be able to get a crinkle cut fix at Nats Park as the stadium will continue to sell the frozen fries through the 2014 season. Next year, however, it’s freshy-fresh time.
While we’ll always have a spot in our starchy hearts for the frozen suckers, we’re looking forward to getting a piece of the new guys.
What do you think of the switch?
Shake Shack | 1216 18th Street NW | 800 F Street NW | DC | shakeshack.com
Latest Burger Haps
- New Bacon-and-Beer Caramelized Onion Burger Comes to Shake Shack
- We Downed All 16 Burgers at Saturday’s DC Burger Bash
- Burger Tap & Shake Opening Today in Tenleytown [Mo’ Burgers]
- BTS Goes French, Social Does Vietnamese & Bacon Jammin’ at Dogwood [JULY BOTMs]
- It’s So Patriotic, This Burger Deserves a Salute Before Each Bite