Shacktoberfest Returns With Brat-Topped Burgers & More German Goodness
Break out the steins and lederhosen, Shacktoberfest is here again.
Starting tomorrow, Shake Shack’s annual celebration of Oktoberfest hooks up a special burger, booze, custard and a lineup of Schaller & Weber brats at all its locations (except ballparks!) for the next nine days.
• Burgers topped with a flat-top griddled cheddar brats, crispy ShackMeister ale marinated shallots and Shack sauce,
• Andouille sausage griddled and served with German-style slaw,
• Currywurst served on a potato roll and topped with beer-marinated shallots,
• a Bavarian Brat topped with Dusseldorf mustard,
To wash it all down, there’s a souvenir beer stein available for 10 bucks that you can fill with Brooklyn Brewery Oktoberfest or ShackMeister Ale, a German Chocolate Pecan Concrete made with chocolate frozen custard and blended with coconut–pecan caramel and chocolate truffle cookie dough, and last but not least, an Apfelstrudel Shake of vanilla custard handspun with apples, caramel and spices.
Shake Shack’s Shacktoberfest menu (below) is available starting tomorrow and runs through Sunday, October 21.
Shake Shack | 1216 18th Street Northwest | DC | shakeshack.com | @shakeshack
Latest Burger Haps
- The Salvadoran Stack AKA Burgusa is Here to Make Burgers Great Again
- It’s February Which Means It’s Time Again for Mardi Gras Burgers
- BGR Joining Mosaic’s Already Fantastic Burger Lineup
- Shake Shack Busts Out the Fried Chicken in D.C. Starting TODAY
- ‘Epic Burger’ Man Travis Weiss Leaving Mad Fox for Rebellion