Mad Fox’s Epic Burger & Holy Cow’s Burger of the Week [SNOW EDITION]
Braving the elements might just be worth it to grab one of the limited-time burgers from Mad Fox or Holy Cow this week.
In Falls Church, Mad Fox continues its Epic Burger Wednesday tradition with a half-beef, half-pork patty topped with grilled ham, bacon, BACON JAM, pepper jack, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onion and aioli available today only. If you toss this one back, there’s a good chance you’ll hibernate ’til Spring.
Over at Holy Cow in Del Ray, the Burger of the Week is the El Guacho– an Angus burger with pepperjack, avocado, tomato, jalapeño, grilled red onions and Argentinean chimmichuri on a toasted brioche bun. The El Guacho will be available at the Alexandria joint until next Tuesday.
Mad Fox Brewing Company | 444 West Broad Street | Falls Church | madfoxbrewing.com
Holy Cow | 2312 Mount Vernon Avenue | Alexandria | holycowdelray.com
Latest Burger Haps
- Dupont Burger Joints Are Dropping Like Flies
- Burger Days’ 2014 Burgers of the Year
- The Fat Bastard is a Cardiologist’s Worst Nightmare
- Reindeer Burgers Return to BTS & Dogwood Goes Danish in December [BOTMs]
- Pimento & Pizza Shine in November’s Burger Crop [BOTM Review]