Good Stuff Finds Its G-Town Spot
Like the original on Capitol Hill, the new Good Stuff will be a double-decker affair as it’s also taking over the Georgetown Wing Co space on the second floor. Construction is set to begin in June with an opening planned for December.
The Georgetown location will be the third for Spike– a Crystal City spot is set to open late next month.
Any additional place to get our Obama burger on makes us happy.Â Bring it on Chef Spike.Â Bring it on.
Latest Burger Haps
- Flay’s Basil Ketchup & Mozzarella Burgers Win July [BOTM Review]
- 3-Month Countdown to NYC Burger Bash Begins Today
- D.C. BRGR Battle is Back with a Pretty Great Lineup of Burgers
- Corn Dogs Are Back at the Shack for 4th of July Weekend
- 6th Annual Z-Burger Burger Eating Championship is Today