Good Stuff Finds Its G-Town Spot
Like the original on Capitol Hill, the new Good Stuff will be a double-decker affair as it’s also taking over the Georgetown Wing Co space on the second floor. Construction is set to begin in June with an opening planned for December.
The Georgetown location will be the third for Spike– a Crystal City spot is set to open late next month.
Any additional place to get our Obama burger on makes us happy.Â Bring it on Chef Spike.Â Bring it on.
Latest Burger Haps
- It’s So Patriotic, This Burger Deserves a Salute Before Each Bite
- BTS Sets Opening in Tenleytown for July 6 [Mo’ Burgers]
- 1 Day. 16 Burgers. We’re So Ready for the D.C. BRGR Battle
- An Annandale Inspired Burger, Tzatziki-Covered Lamb Plus Steak & Cheese [JUNE BOTMs]
- National Burger Week 2015 Wrap Up: We Ate a Hell of a Lot of Meat