Good Stuff Finds Its G-Town Spot
Like the original on Capitol Hill, the new Good Stuff will be a double-decker affair as it’s also taking over the Georgetown Wing Co space on the second floor. Construction is set to begin in June with an opening planned for December.
The Georgetown location will be the third for Spike– a Crystal City spot is set to open late next month.
Any additional place to get our Obama burger on makes us happy.Â Bring it on Chef Spike.Â Bring it on.
Latest Burger Haps
- Burger Week 2015 Reveal: 2 Down, 5 to Go
- This Year’s National Hamburger Week Will Be the Best One Yet
- Burger Bars Are Coming D.C., Be Prepared
- The Chicken is So Good at Boss Shepherd’s, We Forgot About Its Burger [BEEF BRIEF]
- Sriracha Takes Center Stage for April’s BOTMs