Good Stuff Finds Its G-Town Spot
Like the original on Capitol Hill, the new Good Stuff will be a double-decker affair as it’s also taking over the Georgetown Wing Co space on the second floor. Construction is set to begin in June with an opening planned for December.
The Georgetown location will be the third for Spike– a Crystal City spot is set to open late next month.
Any additional place to get our Obama burger on makes us happy.Â Bring it on Chef Spike.Â Bring it on.
Latest Burger Haps
- New Bacon-and-Beer Caramelized Onion Burger Comes to Shake Shack
- We Downed All 16 Burgers at Saturday’s DC Burger Bash
- Burger Tap & Shake Opening Today in Tenleytown [Mo’ Burgers]
- BTS Goes French, Social Does Vietnamese & Bacon Jammin’ at Dogwood [JULY BOTMs]
- It’s So Patriotic, This Burger Deserves a Salute Before Each Bite