Good Stuff Finds Its G-Town Spot
Like the original on Capitol Hill, the new Good Stuff will be a double-decker affair as it’s also taking over the Georgetown Wing Co space on the second floor. Construction is set to begin in June with an opening planned for December.
The Georgetown location will be the third for Spike– a Crystal City spot is set to open late next month.
Any additional place to get our Obama burger on makes us happy.Â Bring it on Chef Spike.Â Bring it on.
Latest Burger Haps
- What Was Your Favorite Burger Days Burger Week Burger? [POLL]
- Don’t Be Afraid of Right Proper’s Spam-a-fied No Ka Oi Burger
- With Ghost Pepper Pimento & Fried Pickles, Holy Cow Knows What’s Up
- DCity’s Hector Puts All Other Chili Burgers to Shame [Sorry, Ben’s]
- Mad Fox’s Banh Mi-Burger-Chimichanga Hybrid is a Flavor-Filled Gut Bomb