Do Your Civic Duty & Vote. Then Eat a Burger. For Free.
UPDATE: Apparently you can’t bribe people to vote with free food, so no “I Voted” sticker required! Just say “Z-Vote” to the cashier and the free burger is yours.
Z-Burger is doing their free burger thing once again with a free ham- or cheeseburg for those wearing an “I Voted” sticker on Election Day.
I guess technically you don’t have to vote– you just have to find a sticker. But hey, we’re all about the democratic process here at Burger Days so quit trying to cheat the system and find yourself a damn ballot box.
The free burger offer is valid at Z-Burger’s Tenleytown, Southwest and Columbia Heights locations on Tuesday, November 6.
Z-Burger | 4321 Wisconsin Ave NW | 1101 4th Street SW | 3301 14th Street NW | DC | zburger.com
Latest Burger Haps
- BTS Sets Opening in Tenleytown for July 6 [Mo’ Burgers]
- 1 Day. 16 Burgers. We’re So Ready for the D.C. BRGR Battle
- An Annandale Inspired Burger, Tzatziki-Covered Lamb Plus Steak & Cheese [JUNE BOTMs]
- National Burger Week 2015 Wrap Up: We Ate a Hell of a Lot of Meat
- It’s National Hamburger Day So Go Forth & Feast