DC’s BLT Steak Unveils New ‘Burger Board’
BLT Steak DC has introduced a new “Burger Board” filled withÂ politically-themed burgs that may, or may not, require a loan application to get a piece of.
The constantly-rotating burger lineup is now available at the D.C. power dining spot daily for lunch, from 11:30 a.m to 2:30 p.m. Thirteen recipes from BLT Steak Exec Chef Victor Albisu will constantly rotate on the board;Â Eater DC says no less than five burgers will be offerd upÂ at a time.
Now it’s quite common to pay a premium for a burger from an upscale steak joint (see the $19 Bourbon Steak burger), and there’s a good chance some of BLT’s creations will inflict a bit of sticker-shock as well.
If you’re feeling (relatively) thrifty, the Cuban Missile ( 8 ounce pan-seared spiced Angus beef burger with ham, Swiss and mustard) and BLT Monument (double stacked 4 ounce Angus beef burgers with an onion ring, lettuce, tomato and BLT sauce) are good bets at $14 a pop, while the top-hat-and-monocle crowd should eye up options like The Birth Certificate (8 ounce Kobe beef patty with grilled Spam and pineapple) at $28 or The Bi Partisan (8 ounce Kobe burger, Maine lobster, white cheddar and black truffle buttermilk dressing) for a whopping $32.
BLT’s burger board is in full-effect now and available throughout the restaurant.
BLT Steak |Â 1625 I Street, NW | DC |Â www.e2hospitality.com/blt-steak-washington-dc/
Latest Burger Haps
- Embrace the Brats with Oktoberfest Burgers [OCTOBER BOTMs]
- Osteria Morini, Bourbon Steak & Tico Take Home Hardware at 4th Annual Brainfood Burger Battle
- Shake Shack & Good Stuff Eatery Honoring Rachael Ray With Special D.C. Burgers
- Just Say ‘No’ to Burger King & Its Black-Bunned Halloween Burger
- Beef, Bread & Cheese is Sublime [Happy National Cheeseburger Day]