D.C. City Paper Visits Aberdeen’s Five-Guys-In-N-Out Mashup
D.C. City Paper’s Chris Shott takes a trip up to Aberdeen to check out the new burger joint Grab-N-Go that’s been in the press for oh-so-closely resembling that West Coast favorite, In-N-Out. (They’re currently being sued by In-N-Out for trademark infringement.)
Shott says that while inside of the restaurant most closely resembles a Five Guys â€“red and white interior with a barrel of peanuts and everythingâ€“ the grub is a mix of them both.
Grab-N-Go offers up animal-style-esque “wild style burgers” but also serves up double patties a la Five Guys.
Considering Five Guys and In-N-Out just finished 1-2 in Zagat’s Best Burger survey, might as well copy the best, right?
Check out more in the City Paper’s Young & Hungry.
Latest Burger Haps
- Mad Fox’s Drunken Pilgrim is the Burger to Eat on Thanksgiving Eve
- Mixing Fancy Burgers With Fancy Wine at The Capital Grille
- There’s a Damn Flock of Turkey Burgers in D.C. This Month [NOVEMBER BOTMs]
- Forget Canada, We Have Our Own Reese’s-Stuffed Burger Right Here in Fairfax
- Embrace the Brats with Oktoberfest Burgers [OCTOBER BOTMs]