D.C. City Paper Visits Aberdeen’s Five-Guys-In-N-Out Mashup
D.C. City Paper’s Chris Shott takes a trip up to Aberdeen to check out the new burger joint Grab-N-Go that’s been in the press for oh-so-closely resembling that West Coast favorite, In-N-Out. (They’re currently being sued by In-N-Out for trademark infringement.)
Shott says that while inside of the restaurant most closely resembles a Five Guys â€“red and white interior with a barrel of peanuts and everythingâ€“ the grub is a mix of them both.
Grab-N-Go offers up animal-style-esque “wild style burgers” but also serves up double patties a la Five Guys.
Considering Five Guys and In-N-Out just finished 1-2 in Zagat’s Best Burger survey, might as well copy the best, right?
Check out more in the City Paper’s Young & Hungry.
Latest Burger Haps
- Victory for Capon, Pincho Factory & Our Faces at the 2015 South Beach Burger Bash
- Plan B Coming to One Loudoun [Mo’ Burgers]
- Capon, 5-Time NYC Burger Bash Champ, Looks for 1st SOBE Title
- We Try Our Hands at Red Robin’s South Beach Bash Burger
- We’re Going to Eat 20 Burgers at the South Beach Burger Bash Next Week