Bobby’s Burger Palace Adds Vegas Burger. In Other News, D.C. Still Burgerless
When Bobby Flay opens his 17th Burger Palace in Las Vegas next month, the Sin City will get what we’ve been longing for here in the Nation’s Capital for the past two and a half years: its very own burger.
Eater reports the joint’s newest location will feature the Las Vegas burger, all dressed up with American cheese, Fresno red chiles and something called BBQ crunch– whatever the hell that is. Vegas joins cities Dallas, Philly, Miami, Santa Fe, and L.A. with creations on the Food Network star’s burger joint menu.
With five Burger Palace’s in the D.C. area, we’re still burgerless and, once again, left with nothing but a big F.U.
But hey, at least we can crunchify it.
Latest Burger Haps
- Plan B Opening November 3 in Penn Quarter [Mo' Burgers]
- Capon Bests the Rest…AGAIN. Wins 5th NYC Burger Bash Title in 6 Years
- Capon Looks to 4-Peat at NYC Burger Bash Friday [BURGER BASH]
- Plan B’s Burgers, Bourbon & Motherfucking Disco Tots Are Almost Here [Mo' Burgers]
- October Burger Crop Brings 1 New Entry, 3 Repeats [BOTMs]