BGR’s Burger of the Month: The Rueben
As you may know, BGR The Burger Joint does up a limited, special burger each month; sometimes it’s pop culture-themed like The Snookie, or maybe it’s a local sports star version like their Strasburger for SS’s D.C. debut.
This month, they’re going seasonal with The Rueben. This St. Patty’s Day sandwich features corned beef, thousand island, sauerkraut and swiss on one of their burgers. And, accompanying their March special is their monthly milkshake: Bailey’s Irish Cream.
The burger ain’t cheap, however, all that Leprechaun-y goodness will set you back 11 bucks; add the shake for another $5.
Latest Burger Haps
- Dupont Burger Joints Are Dropping Like Flies
- Burger Days’ 2014 Burgers of the Year
- The Fat Bastard is a Cardiologist’s Worst Nightmare
- Reindeer Burgers Return to BTS & Dogwood Goes Danish in December [BOTMs]
- Pimento & Pizza Shine in November’s Burger Crop [BOTM Review]