BGR’s Burger of the Month: The Rueben
As you may know, BGR The Burger Joint does up a limited, special burger each month; sometimes it’s pop culture-themed like The Snookie, or maybe it’s a local sports star version like their Strasburger for SS’s D.C. debut.
This month, they’re going seasonal with The Rueben. This St. Patty’s Day sandwich features corned beef, thousand island, sauerkraut and swiss on one of their burgers. And, accompanying their March special is their monthly milkshake: Bailey’s Irish Cream.
The burger ain’t cheap, however, all that Leprechaun-y goodness will set you back 11 bucks; add the shake for another $5.
Latest Burger Haps
- It’s So Patriotic, This Burger Deserves a Salute Before Each Bite
- BTS Sets Opening in Tenleytown for July 6 [Mo’ Burgers]
- 1 Day. 16 Burgers. We’re So Ready for the D.C. BRGR Battle
- An Annandale Inspired Burger, Tzatziki-Covered Lamb Plus Steak & Cheese [JUNE BOTMs]
- National Burger Week 2015 Wrap Up: We Ate a Hell of a Lot of Meat