The 2nd-Ever Five Guys is Closing [UPDATE: It’s Closed]
The second-ever Five Guys location, located in a tiny, dingy strip mall at the corner of King Street and Beauregard, is clos
The Skyline Five Guys in Alexandria, the oldest operating location of the burger joint’s empire (the original in Arlington closed in 1998) first opened in 1991 and was the second of 1,154 restaurants built. Citing an inability to “adequately” renovate the older location, the company announced the store will close on its website
today last week. They go on to say they are committed to opening another location in the Skyline, Bailey’s Crossroads and Seven Corners area.
Five Guys encourages customers to share their experiences of the Skyline joint on their webpage.
Latest Burger Haps
- Embrace the Brats with Oktoberfest Burgers [OCTOBER BOTMs]
- Osteria Morini, Bourbon Steak & Tico Take Home Hardware at 4th Annual Brainfood Burger Battle
- Shake Shack & Good Stuff Eatery Honoring Rachael Ray With Special D.C. Burgers
- Just Say ‘No’ to Burger King & Its Black-Bunned Halloween Burger
- Beef, Bread & Cheese is Sublime [Happy National Cheeseburger Day]