Burger 7 Nixes Plans for City of F.C.
Change of plans Falls Church.
The fast-food style joint Burger 7 was set to bring its beef to the City of F.C. proper later this spring but that plan has been nixed. Rather than burgers, the owner of the local mini-chain decided it was too close to their original location up the street in Pimmit Hills and instead will open a steak and chicken shawarma spot in the City’s Falls Plaza shopping center.
With joints in Falls Church and Arlington, Burger 7 still has plans for an Alexandria restaurant later this spring.
Latest Burger Haps
- We Don’t Ever Want to Stop Eating the Burger at BRINE
- Good Luck Getting Dogfish Head’s Burger of the Week In You Face
- Prep Your Arteries: The Proper Luther Returns to Holy Cow
- BTS Debuts BOTMs in Tenleytown, Dogwood Goes West Coast & We Ain’t Hailing Caesar
- New Bacon-and-Beer Caramelized Onion Burger Comes to Shake Shack