Burger 7 Nixes Plans for City of F.C.
Change of plans Falls Church.
The fast-food style joint Burger 7 was set to bring its beef to the City of F.C. proper later this spring but that plan has been nixed. Rather than burgers, the owner of the local mini-chain decided it was too close to their original location up the street in Pimmit Hills and instead will open a steak and chicken shawarma spot in the City’s Falls Plaza shopping center.
With joints in Falls Church and Arlington, Burger 7 still has plans for an Alexandria restaurant later this spring.
Latest Burger Haps
- Dulles Airport Gets Another Burger Joint [Mo' Burgers]
- Bethesda’s City Burger is Worthy of a Trip to Maryland
- Frozen In-N-Out Double Doubles Are Too Much Trouble
- Burgers & Balls: Shake Shack to Hold Ping Pong Tourney in Tysons
- BTS’ Tubbs & Crockett Earns High Marks, Apple Burgers Still Suck [BOTM REVIEW]