Burger 7 Nixes Plans for City of F.C.
Change of plans Falls Church.
The fast-food style joint Burger 7 was set to bring its beef to the City of F.C. proper later this spring but that plan has been nixed. Rather than burgers, the owner of the local mini-chain decided it was too close to their original location up the street in Pimmit Hills and instead will open a steak and chicken shawarma spot in the City’s Falls Plaza shopping center.
With joints in Falls Church and Arlington, Burger 7 still has plans for an Alexandria restaurant later this spring.
Latest Burger Haps
- Holly Jolly, No Thanks. It’s Not the Best Time of the Year for Burgers [BOTM Review]
- Dupont Burger Joints Are Dropping Like Flies
- Burger Days’ 2014 Burgers of the Year
- The Fat Bastard is a Cardiologist’s Worst Nightmare
- Reindeer Burgers Return to BTS & Dogwood Goes Danish in December [BOTMs]