Burger 7 Nixes Plans for City of F.C.
Change of plans Falls Church.
The fast-food style joint Burger 7 was set to bring its beef to the City of F.C. proper later this spring but that plan has been nixed. Rather than burgers, the owner of the local mini-chain decided it was too close to their original location up the street in Pimmit Hills and instead will open a steak and chicken shawarma spot in the City’s Falls Plaza shopping center.
With joints in Falls Church and Arlington, Burger 7 still has plans for an Alexandria restaurant later this spring.
Latest Burger Haps
- Social Burger Coming to Vienna
- This is What the Tysons Shake Shack Looks Like
- Willow Wins Bash, Takes Home ‘Golden Burger’ for 2nd Straight Year
- Flay’s Basil Ketchup & Mozzarella Burgers Win July [BOTM Review]
- 3-Month Countdown to NYC Burger Bash Begins Today