Burger 7 Nixes Plans for City of F.C.
Change of plans Falls Church.
The fast-food style joint Burger 7 was set to bring its beef to the City of F.C. proper later this spring but that plan has been nixed. Rather than burgers, the owner of the local mini-chain decided it was too close to their original location up the street in Pimmit Hills and instead will open a steak and chicken shawarma spot in the City’s Falls Plaza shopping center.
With joints in Falls Church and Arlington, Burger 7 still has plans for an Alexandria restaurant later this spring.
Latest Burger Haps
- Get Ready for the 1st-Ever Burger Days Burger Throwdown
- The Best New Burgers in D.C. Are at a Thai Joint in Park View
- Will Basic Burger Be a Better Burger? [Mo’ Burgers]
- Zinburger Set to Open May 3 in Springfield…Finally
- If You Like Sriracha, You’ll Probably Like April’s BOTMs